Pros – if you have read some of the many reviews regarding the HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer, you will agree with me that it is indeed a steam mop worth buying. Some of the features that make it a great buy include the following:
- It has an elegant design
- Generates steam effortlessly
- Easy to use and assemble too
- Has water heaters and machine-powered pumps
- Comes with ultra-microcellulose cleaning pads (reusable)
- Kills up to 99% of all household germs
- 25 foot cord
- Removable water tank that is easy to fill and clean
Cons– the truth is that the positives about this machine from HAAN far outweigh the negatives. Based on my own experience and various feedbacks from people who have used this steam machine, I observed the following drawbacks:
- It’s a bit expensive
- Has difficulties getting rid of some sticky or dry stains like ketchup
In-Depth HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer Review
Just like I had mentioned earlier, the HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer has received a lot of positive feedback from many of its users. This is because they have discovered that it is more than capable of handling common cleaning issues quite well. This is largely due to the length of its cord which is quite long and also because of its proper swivel which makes maneuvering very simple.
This steamer also has a two stage steam output which enables you to set a steam output that will handle different types of floors and stains. The manufacturers of this steam machine seem to understand that different flooring require different cleaning methods which is why it presents an option for different floors.
- Type – adjustable steam mop
- Weight – 9.8 pounds
- Smart Steam technology that enables a superior cleaning experience.
- Removable water tank that can be filled easily
- Machine-powered steam pumps for consistent steam emission which means that no manual operation of the pump involved.
- Micom circuit heaters that enables the machine to heat up very fast.
- Fifteen steam jets that enable even dispersion of steam all over.
- Ultra-microfiber which consists of four layers for quick drying
- Kills up to 99% of all household germs without the need for chemicals.
- Has a telescopic pole which makes it comfortable to use and also to store
- A comfortably long cord(about 25 foot)
- Has a swivel head which makes maneuvering quite easy
- A carpet glide attachment for sanitizing and refreshing softer surfaces.
Generally, the HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer has a classy, elegant and unique appearance. I happened to immensely enjoy its telescopic handle which was quite comfortable and fun.
Its extra long cord and telescopic handle makes cleaning fast and easy.
The bottom line concerning the HAAN SI-60 Select Multi-Level Steamer is that when used in the right manner, it can handle basically any kind of flooring from delicate floors to light dusting. According to my own observations, it is easy to use and does a good cleaning job.