Many people will recognize the versatile and light-weight Thane H20 x5 from informercials. It’s an effective steam mop that can be used in every area of the home, and with five different attachments, you can count on it for steaming floors, carpet, tile, cloth, and many other surfaces.
Pros: As a 5-in-1 steam mop, the Thane H20 x5 is one of the most versatile cleaning tools you can have in your home. With a smart design, handy attachments, and a chemical-free cleaning system, the x5 steam mop has many advantages.
- With 5 different attachments, the H20 x5 steam cleaner can be used all throughout the home.
- Thanks to a sturdy design, the x5 steam mop can stand upright on its own, making for convenient storage.
- Adjustable steam settings allow you to select the right amount of steam for the specific task.
- An ergonomic floor-cleaning head allows you to get into corners and hard-to-reach spaces.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and kills germs with no chemicals required.
- The H20 x5 gives users a high steam rate with adjustable settings, meaning you can have a large, strong flow for caked-in grime or a softer flow for carpers and cloth.
Cons: While the H20 x5 is an effective cleaner, there are some drawbacks to the product. Someone looking at this steam mop will particularly want to know about the steam consistency and weak handle.
- The x5 steam mop has an adjustable steam setting, but the flow can be inconsistent and you may have to wait for the steam to catch up.
- Users should be careful when handling the H20 x5, as the steam output can get very hot, especially when using attachments like the jet cleaner.
- The handle has a weak, wobbly feeling, making the steam mop feel like it is not under complete control when lifting and moving.
- The short power cord can be a nuisance, forcing users to reposition in order to clean larger areas.
- When run on high, the H20 x5 steam cleaner will only deliver steam for less than 15 minutes.
- Type – 5 in 1 steam mop
- Weight – 5 pounds
- Highly versatile and useful in different areas: Thanks to five different attachments, the x5 steam mop can be used to clean floors, carpet, windows, garments, tile, and more.
- Cleans, deodorizes, and sanitizes with no chemicals: You won’t have to purchase and store chemicals to get complete cleaning with the H20 x5 steam mop.
- Light-weight and easy-to-use design: At only 5 pounds, the x5 steam mop is one of the cleanest steam mops available, making it a great choice for anyone who has trouble with large, heavy vacuums and cleaning tools.
- Leaves a low amount of water behind: Some products can leave water behind, meaning you often have to clean behind the cleaner. The H20 x5 steam cleaner, however, leaves very little steam in it’s wake, making it more convenient.
The Thane H20 x5 has a sharp design and an attractive light-green color that helps the steam mop stand out from other products.
Because it is light-weight and very maneuverable, the H20 x5 steam cleaner is very functional. While the handle can have a flimsy feel to it, the real drawbacks to its functionality is the short power cord and small running time.
Anyone seeking a versatile, light-weight steam cleaner will be happy with the Thane H20 x5. This steam mop offers thorough cleaning for the entire home without the use or chemicals. It is a clean, well-built steam cleaner that should make your home more enjoyable.